Sunday, February 1, 2009

My Favorite Weight Loss Products

Hello! Before we keep on going I want to share with you the products that I use. It is completely up to you if you would like to use them. I am here to share my experiences with you so we can support each other with ideas and support. After many years trying to lose weight and going down and then up again, I got tired of the yo-yo dieting. Even though I am not a "junk eater" I learned that I was not eating the right thing. You will find out soon. Today I am here to introduce you to my favorite products, later on I will start sharing my favorite recipes too. The best thing for me is that I do not have expensive special meals to buy.


Weight-management system uses 5-day kit as a jumpstart, then progresses to Transform and Maintain phases Low-glycemic formulas provide a source of sustainable energy to help control cravings* Works as a scientific alternative to fad diets Balanced blend of carbohydrates, proteins, and fats *It is suggested that you take these products to your physician and secure his/ her advice if you intend to change your diet, begin an exercise program, are pregnant, lactating, have allergies, are taking medications, or are under the care of a physician.

These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The components of the program are foods and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. As with any health or fitness program, a sensible eating plan and regular exercise are required in order to achieve long-term results. Results will vary.Children under the age of 18 should not participate in the program, except on the advice of their physician and/or dietician

To your continued Health and Wealth!
Maritza
Have questions? Send them now.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete