Monday, March 9, 2009

Do You Weight Yourself Every Day?

This is a recipe for frustration. Haven't you noticed how sometimes even though you don't lose weight, you DO lose inches! Suddenly your pants are not as tight as they used to be. This is why instead of "checking my weight" I "check my pants" : ) This has helped me inmmensly, I keep a pair of pants that are "too tight to wear"; you know, the ones you put on and then can't sit. Those! I try them on once a week to check my progress. Or a pair of pants that are a little too tight and need to lose only a little bit more. The first time I decided to do this for real... After trying one diet after another, losing and then gaining back plus a few extra. Wow! How sometimes we mess up our metabolism. Once I found this system, it has been an eye opener. Even though I have always eaten very healthy, to lose the pounds I would not eat this or that and that guilty feeling every time I ate something "wrong".

Well, to get back to the point, The first time I finally decided to go ahead and change my lifestyle, the pants I took out of my closet would not go any further than my knees. I have to tell you, those pants are GONE now, because they were too BIG on me! My goal is to drop one more size and then is maintain.

Remember, it is completely up to you; you will decide how fast or slow you want to make the changes, as long as they are "permanent". You will begin to live a happier, healthier life. I live my life... and I do NOT Diet.

Share your thoughts and progress with me. What are your goals? Have you experienced "Yo-Yo" dieting before? When you are on a "Diet" and go out, eat something out of your "Diet menu", what do you do after? Just forget about everything and keep eating?

Don't forget to drink plenty of water and to take a high quality supplement. I take the essentials. which are a good antioxidant, minerals, omega on a daily basis, plus a few more every so often : )

Until the next one my friends!
Maritza

No comments:

Post a Comment